Friday, June 19, 2009

Terry & The Case of The Freakishly Long Toes

I hate feet: they are ugly and totally not sexy, thus I never look at them.
However I have noticed that the young men these days, despite the obvious danger of wearing flip-flops into bars with all kinds of glass ... sometimes broken as it hits the floor where feet are ... have made bare feet a trend.
Terry went farther this evening. He noticed that some of the younger generation have freakishly long toes. [There's a reason I don't wear flip-flops ever ... besides the broken glass thing.]
I suggested an extension of the old big feet, big cock wives' tale to a new one: big toes, big cock. He would have none of it.
And I would still have no clue about what might be waiting for me since I hate feet: they are ugly and totally not sexy, thus I never look at them.

2 comments:

  1. I stand by my observation. These youngsters and their toes. It's either all those pregnancy vitamins women started taking back in the 80's (a moneymaker for the companies basically), or the profound lack of breastfeeding mothers in recent times. You be the judge. All I know is these toes are out of control ...

    ReplyDelete
  2. If sandals are now acceptable bar couture, then who am I to hold up progress. It's 100 degrees and I'm hot. I may make my first sandal clad bar appearance today. My toes are normal, but the ankles, well, let's just say they've seen better days....LOL!

    ReplyDelete